Powerball lottery says single winning ticket sold
(Reuters) - A single winning ticket was sold for the $400 million Powerball lottery jackpot, the Multi-state Lottery Association announced on Wednesday.
The winning ticket was sold by the South Carolina Lottery.
The jackpot is the fourth largest in Powerball history, and the fifth largest in U.S. lottery jackpot ever.
(Reporting By Greg McCune and Sharon Bernstein)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule