Powerball lottery says single winning ticket sold
(Reuters) - A single winning ticket was sold for the $400 million Powerball lottery jackpot, the Multi-state Lottery Association announced on Wednesday.
The winning ticket was sold by the South Carolina Lottery.
The jackpot is the fourth largest in Powerball history, and the fifth largest in U.S. lottery jackpot ever.
(Reporting By Greg McCune and Sharon Bernstein)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections