Noble Energy finds three leaking gas wells in flood-hit Colorado
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Noble Energy Inc said it has identified three wells that were leaking natural gas following flooding in the north of Colorado last week.
Two of the leaking wells were shut on Wednesday, but a third that appeared to be leaking a "limited" amount of gas could not be safely accessed for shutdown, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
Noble operates more than 8,000 active wells in the DJ Basin in Colorado.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel