U.S. Treasury to sell $97 bln in notes
WASHINGTON, Sept 19
WASHINGTON, Sept 19 (Reuters) - For details of the U.S. Treasury's auction of 2-year, 5-year and 7 year notes next week, see:
The U.S. Treasury also said if the auction of 5-year notes on Sept. 25 results in a yield in the range of 1.375 percent to 1.499 percent, the notes will be considered an additional issue of the 1-3/8 percent 7-year notes issued on Sept. 30, 2011. There are currently $29.9 billion outstanding in these notes.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote