PetroChina supplier Wison says CFO resigns
HONG KONG, Sept 19
HONG KONG, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Wison Engineering Services Co Ltd, a supplier to PetroChina , said its executive director and chief financial officer Chen Wenfeng had resigned while a finance manager of the company was assisting in an unspecified investigation in China.
Chen had resigned to pursue other business opportunities, Wison said in a filing to the Hong Kong stock exchange.
In a separate statement, Wison said chairman Hua Bangsong was still assisting authorities in an investigation in China. It added that Zhao Hongbin, manager of the finance department of the company's unit Wison Engineering Limited, was also assisting in the investigation.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |