PetroChina supplier Wison says CFO resigns
HONG KONG, Sept 19
HONG KONG, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Wison Engineering Services Co Ltd, a supplier to PetroChina , said its executive director and chief financial officer Chen Wenfeng had resigned while a finance manager of the company was assisting in an unspecified investigation in China.
Chen had resigned to pursue other business opportunities, Wison said in a filing to the Hong Kong stock exchange.
In a separate statement, Wison said chairman Hua Bangsong was still assisting authorities in an investigation in China. It added that Zhao Hongbin, manager of the finance department of the company's unit Wison Engineering Limited, was also assisting in the investigation.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |