Young Gas Storage lifts force majeure on Colorado pipeline
NEW YORK, Sept 20
NEW YORK, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Young Gas Storage Co on Friday lifted a force majeure after returning a lateral natural gas pipeline in Colorado to service following exposure of the line during recent heavy flooding in the state.
The company said in a website posting line 59 A was back in service and locations Bijou Creek and Young Storage were available for gas flows.
The site, with a working gas capacity of 6 billion cubic feet, is located in Morgan County, Colorado. The company is a joint venture owned by subsidiaries of Kinder Morgan Inc , Xcel Energy Corp and Colorado Springs Utilities.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- Japan's central bank shocks markets with more easing as inflation slows