Japan Q4 aluminium premium mostly set at $245-247-sources
TOKYO, Sept 20
TOKYO, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Japan's aluminium premiums for October-December shipments were mostly set at $245-$247 per tonne, down from around $250 in the previous quarter, four sources directly involved in the talks said on Friday.
Japan is Asia's biggest importer of the metal and the fee sets the benchmark for the region.
The latest quarterly pricing negotiations began late last month between Japanese buyers and global miners including Rio Tinto Ltd , Alcoa Inc, BHP Billiton , and United Company Rusal .
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal