Indian govt had no outstanding loans from cbank as of Sept 13
MUMBAI, Sept 20
MUMBAI, Sept 20 (Reuters) - The Indian government had no outstanding loans from the central bank as of Sept. 13, the Reserve Bank of India said in its weekly statistical supplement on Friday.
State governments had 1.80 billion rupees ($28.89 million) of loan from the central bank as of Sept. 13, the RBI said.
The central and state governments had no outstanding loans in the week-ago period.
($1 = 62.3 rupees) (Reporting by Neha Dasgupta; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon, heads for Germany |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter