INDONESIA PRESS-Pan Brothers to expand 4 factories in Central Java-Kontan
Garment company PT Pan Brothers will start expanding its four factories in Boyolali, Central Java by November, said corporate secretary Iswar Deni, adding the company expects the expanded facilities to start operation in the first half of 2014.
After the expansion, production would rise by 15 million pieces per year to 57 million pieces.
Pan Brothers plans to spend $35 million on the expansion. After the expansion, the company will produce international clothing brands such as Uniqlo and Guess. (Kontan)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 11,282.5 rupiah)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad