INDONESIA PRESS-Sentul City plans to buy 35 pct stake in Jonggol Bukit Asri-Kontan
Housing developer PT Sentul City plans to buy a 35 percent stake in PT Jonggol Bukit Asri, a unit of property firm PT Bakrieland Development, said co-CEO Andiran Budi Utama, adding the firm is in negotiation with the company.
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 11,282.5 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |