Two bombs explode inside Sunni mosque in Iraq, killing 15-police medics
BAGHDAD, Sept 20
BAGHDAD, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Two bombs concealed in air conditioning units inside a Sunni mosque south of the Iraqi city of Samarra exploded during Friday prayers, killing at least 15 people, police and hospital sources said.
A further 17 people were wounded in the blasts, which took place in al-Mafraq, around 10 km south of Samarra.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |