Malaysia's Sept 1-20 palm oil exports up 13.1 pct-ITS
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Exports of Malaysian palm oil products from Sept. 1-20 rose 13.1 percent to 996,377 tonnes from 880,979 tonnes shipped during Aug. 1-20, cargo surveyor Intertek Testing Services said on Friday. (Reporting by Anuradha Raghu; Editing by Paul Tait)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking