Peru's sol ends bidding 0.59 pct weaker on Fed comments
LIMA, Sept 20
LIMA, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Peru's sol currency weakened 0.59 percent to end bidding 2.749 per U.S. dollar on Friday after St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said the Federal Reserve might still taper back bond buying at its next meeting in October.
The sol's offer price closed at 2.750 per dollar.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image