Northam Platinum announces new $103 mln funding plan
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 20
JOHANNESBURG, Sept 20 (Reuters) - South Africa's Northam Platinum on Friday announced a new 1 billion rand ($103 million) funding plan for expansion projects.
The company said the funding programme will consist of a 600 million rand equity capital raising via a clawback offer and the implementation of a new 400 million medium term revolving credit facility.
For more details click.
($1 = 9.6668 South African rand) (Reporting by Olivia Kumwenda-Mtambo; Editing by David Cowell)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl