Philipppines' Ayala Corp to issue up to $232 mln preferred shares
MANILA, Sept 20
MANILA, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Philippine conglomerate Ayala Corp plans to raise up to 10 billion pesos ($232 million) in an offering of preferred shares, it said on Friday.
The shares will be offered at 500 pesos each with a fixed quarterly dividend rate, it said in a filing to the stock exchange.
Ayala did not give a timeframe for the issuance.
Ayala owns the Philippines' biggest property firm, Ayala Land Inc, the nation's second-biggest telecommunications carrier Globe Telecom, and the Bank of the Philippine Islands.
To view the filing, click on (link.reuters.com/byj33v)
($1 = 43.05 pesos)
(Reporting by Erik dela Cruz; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |