Syria has given chemical weapons details to watchdog
THE HAGUE, Sept 20
THE HAGUE, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Syria has submitted details of its chemical weapons to The Hague-based chemical weapons regulator, the organisation told Reuters on Friday.
Syria is believed to have around 1,000 metric tonnes of chemical toxins and has agreed to destroy them under a joint Russian-U.S. proposal.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South