Take Two's GTA V crosses the $1 bln sales mark after three days
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 20
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Take Two Interactive Inc's Grand Theft Auto V, the cultural phenomenon that became a focal point in popular media for a national debate about sex and violence, has crossed the $1 billion mark after three days in stores.
The well-reviewed title went on sale on Tuesday and reached that milestone faster than any other single entertainment property - from games to films - has ever managed, the company said on Friday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions