Take Two's GTA V crosses the $1 bln sales mark after three days
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 20
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Take Two Interactive Inc's Grand Theft Auto V, the cultural phenomenon that became a focal point in popular media for a national debate about sex and violence, has crossed the $1 billion mark after three days in stores.
The well-reviewed title went on sale on Tuesday and reached that milestone faster than any other single entertainment property - from games to films - has ever managed, the company said on Friday.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'