Ten percent chance of cyclone over western Gulf of Mexico: NHC
(Reuters) - A low pressure area over the western Gulf of Mexico, located about 130 miles south of Brownsville, Texas, has a 10 percent chance of becoming a tropical cyclone during the next 48 hours.
The system is moving north-northwest at 10 to 15 miles per hour, the agency said.
(Reporting by Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East