Ten percent chance of cyclone over western Gulf of Mexico: NHC
(Reuters) - A low pressure area over the western Gulf of Mexico, located about 130 miles south of Brownsville, Texas, has a 10 percent chance of becoming a tropical cyclone during the next 48 hours.
The system is moving north-northwest at 10 to 15 miles per hour, the agency said.
(Reporting by Shruti Chaturvedi in Bangalore; Editing by Gary Hill)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections