RPT-Several people shot at a park in Chicago -police
Sept 19 (Reuters) - Several people were shot in a park on Chicago's South Side Thursday night, police said.
Police could not immediately confirm a report on a Chicago Tribune blog that as many as 11 people had been shot, including a 3-year-old child.
Chicago police officer Amina Greer said the shootings occurred at about 10:15 p.m. There were no immediate reports of fatalities, Greer said, and no one was in custody.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections