FireEye IPO success causes Zscaler to move up its plans - CEO
BOSTON, Sept 20
BOSTON, Sept 20 (Reuters) - Jay Chaudhry, the chief executive of cybersecurity firm Zscaler, told Reuters his company will push plans for its initial public offering ahead by six to nine months, following the success of FireEye Inc's initial public offering.
The company originally planned to go public in about two years, he told Reuters.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South