At least five dead in Nairobi shopping mall shooting -Reuters witness
NAIROBI, Sept 21
NAIROBI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - At least five people appeared to have been killed in a shooting in a shopping mall in the centre of Kenya's capital on Saturday, a Reuters photographer who saw the motionless bodies said.
There was no official confirmation of the deaths. A second Reuters witness saw at least two injured people stretchered out of the mall and several injured people walking out.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |