At least five dead in Nairobi shopping mall shooting -Reuters witness
NAIROBI, Sept 21
NAIROBI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - At least five people appeared to have been killed in a shooting in a shopping mall in the centre of Kenya's capital on Saturday, a Reuters photographer who saw the motionless bodies said.
There was no official confirmation of the deaths. A second Reuters witness saw at least two injured people stretchered out of the mall and several injured people walking out.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits Missouri town for meetings on fatal shooting