Gunman arrested in Nairobi mall shooting dies from wounds - presidency
NAIROBI, Sept 21
NAIROBI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - One gunman involved in the deadly attack on a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital on Saturday died from gunshot wounds shortly after he was arrested by Kenyan security forces, the Kenyan Presidency said on Twitter.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data