Shooting in Nairobi shopping mall injures at least two -witnesses
NAIROBI, Sept 21
NAIROBI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Shooting involving several gunmen in a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, injured at least two people, witnesses said on Saturday.
"There's been shooting in there," said one man as he ran out of the Westgate shopping mall in the Westlands district.
A Reuters witness saw two wounded people stretchered out of the mall as panicked shoppers fled the building and armed police ducked behind vehicles outside.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal