Shooting in Nairobi shopping mall injures at least two -witnesses
NAIROBI, Sept 21
NAIROBI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Shooting involving several gunmen in a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, injured at least two people, witnesses said on Saturday.
"There's been shooting in there," said one man as he ran out of the Westgate shopping mall in the Westlands district.
A Reuters witness saw two wounded people stretchered out of the mall as panicked shoppers fled the building and armed police ducked behind vehicles outside.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions