Shooting in Nairobi shopping mall injures at least two -witnesses
NAIROBI, Sept 21
NAIROBI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Shooting involving several gunmen in a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, injured at least two people, witnesses said on Saturday.
"There's been shooting in there," said one man as he ran out of the Westgate shopping mall in the Westlands district.
A Reuters witness saw two wounded people stretchered out of the mall as panicked shoppers fled the building and armed police ducked behind vehicles outside.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square