At least nine killed in Nairobi mall shooting - witnesses
NAIROBI, Sept 21
NAIROBI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - At least nine people were killed in a shooting in a shopping mall in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi, on Saturday, witnesses said.
A Reuters photographer said he saw five bodies outside the mall and a former British soldier said he saw four more people who were also dead.
Two hours after the attack began, armed police combed the shopping complex shop by shop and sporadic gun fire could still be heard.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats