Kenyan presidency says one mall gunman arrested
NAIROBI (Reuters) - Kenyan security forces have arrested one of the gunmen who attacked a shopping mall in the capital, killing at least 25 people, on Saturday, the Kenyan Presidency said on Twitter.
In a separate tweet, the east African country's head of police, David Kimaiyo, said several other assailants had been pinned down after soldiers and police moved into the mall to hunt down the attackers.
(Reporting by Humphrey Malalo; Writing by Richard Lough; Editing by Kevin Liffey)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |