China's ousted politician Bo Xilai gets life in jail
JINAN, China, Sept 22
JINAN, China, Sept 22 (Reuters) - A Chinese court sentenced ousted senior politician Bo Xilai to life in prison on Sunday after finding him guilty of all the charges he faced of corruption, taking bribes and abuse of power.
The court in Jinan in eastern China, where Bo was tried, also ordered that all his personal assets be seized, according to a transcript carried on the court's official microblog.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit