China's ousted politician Bo Xilai gets life in jail
JINAN, China, Sept 22
JINAN, China, Sept 22 (Reuters) - A Chinese court sentenced ousted senior politician Bo Xilai to life in prison on Sunday after finding him guilty of all the charges he faced of corruption, taking bribes and abuse of power.
The court in Jinan in eastern China, where Bo was tried, also ordered that all his personal assets be seized, according to a transcript carried on the court's official microblog.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia