Suicide bomber kills 16 in mainly Sunni district of Baghdad
BAGHDAD, Sept 22
BAGHDAD, Sept 22 (Reuters) - A suicide bomber blew himself up inside a tent filled with mourners in a predominantly Sunni district of Baghdad on Sunday, killing at least 16 people, police and medical sources said.
A further 35 people were wounded in the attack in Doura.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections