At least three Britons killed in Kenya attack - UK government
LONDON, Sept 22
LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Three Britons have been confirmed killed in an armed attack on a shopping mall in Nairobi and the number is likely to rise, Britain's Foreign Office said on Sunday.
Foreign Secretary William Hague chaired a meeting of the government's crisis committee in London to discuss the incident in the Kenyan capital, his department said in a statement.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor