Obama says U.S. will support Kenya to bring shopping mall attackers to justice
WASHINGTON, Sept 22
WASHINGTON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama called Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta on Sunday to express condolences over what the White House called a "terrorist attack" by the al Shabaab group at a Nairobi shopping mall that has killed at least 59 people.
"President Obama reiterated U.S. support for Kenya's efforts to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice," the White House said in a statement.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |