Death toll in Pakistan church bomb rises to 25 - police
PESHAWAR, Pakistan, Sept 22
PESHAWAR, Pakistan, Sept 22 (Reuters) - At least 25 people including four children were killed on Sunday when a suicide bomb ripped through a church in the Pakistani city of Peshawar, police said.
Najeeb Bogvi, a senior police officer, said the death toll included two policemen and six women. More than 40 people were wounded.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Key U.S. lawmakers urge China to back off on air defense zone