At least three Britons killed in Kenya attack: UK government
LONDON (Reuters) - Three Britons have been confirmed killed in an armed attack on a shopping mall in Nairobi and the number is likely to rise, Britain's Foreign Office said on Sunday.
Foreign Secretary William Hague chaired a meeting of the government's crisis committee in London to discuss the incident in the Kenyan capital, his department said in a statement.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video