Obama says U.S. will support Kenya to bring shopping mall attackers to justice
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama called Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta on Sunday to express condolences over what the White House called a "terrorist attack" by the al Shabaab group at a Nairobi shopping mall that has killed at least 59 people.
"President Obama reiterated U.S. support for Kenya's efforts to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice," the White House said in a statement.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data