Obama says U.S. will support Kenya to bring shopping mall attackers to justice
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama called Kenyan President Uhuru Kenyatta on Sunday to express condolences over what the White House called a "terrorist attack" by the al Shabaab group at a Nairobi shopping mall that has killed at least 59 people.
"President Obama reiterated U.S. support for Kenya's efforts to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice," the White House said in a statement.
(Reporting by Roberta Rampton; Editing by Sandra Maler)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |