Apple says sells 9 million 5s, 5c iPhones in first three days
Sept 23 (Reuters) - Apple Inc said it sold 9 million iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c models in the first three days since their launch.
Demand for iPhone 5s has exceeded initial supplies and many online orders are scheduled to be shipped in the coming weeks, the company said in a statement.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash