BayernLB says CEO Haeusler to step down by year end
FRANKFURT, Sept 23
FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German state-owned lender BayernLB said chief executive Gerd Haeusler will step down at the end of the year, following a restructuring of the bank.
Reuters had reported on Sunday that Haeusler would soon step down.
The supervisory board is now looking for a successor with the help of outside experts, the bank said in a statement on Monday. (Reporting by Victoria Bryan; Editing by Jonathan Gould)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls