REFILE-BlackBerry in $4.7 billion takeover deal with Fairfax consortium
TORONTO, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Struggling smartphone maker BlackBerry Ltd said on Monday that it has agreed in principle to be acquired by a consortium led by Fairfax Financial Holdings Ltd for $4.7 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image