Dell prices US$1.5bn high yield bond at 5.625% -source
NEW YORK, Sept 23 (IFR) - Dell Inc. has priced a US$1.5 billion first lien high yield bond at par to yield 5.625%, a source close to the deal said on Monday.
The bond, rated Ba2/BB+, priced in the middle of the 5.5%-5.75% price talk announced on Friday via left lead Credit Suisse, and joint bookrunners Barclays, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, RBC and UBS.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins