'Breaking Bad' wins Emmy for best television drama series
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Breaking Bad" won the Primetime Emmy Award for best drama series on Sunday, the highest honors in U.S. television.
It is the first time the AMC cable series about a high school chemistry teacher who produces and sells methamphetamine has won the top drama prize at the Emmys.
(Reporting by Mary Milliken; Editing by Eric Beech)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow