Fannie Mae to sell $500 mln in bills on Wednesday
Sept 23 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $250 million of three-month bills, due Dec. 24, 2013, and $250 million of six-month bills, due March 26, 2014.
Settlement is Sept. 25-26.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image