Finland hires banks for five-year dollar bond sale
LONDON, Sept 23 (IFR) - The Republic of Finland, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has hired leads for a new five-year US dollar-denominated benchmark bond, one of the banks managing the sale said on Monday.
Barclays, Citigroup, HSBC and SG CIB will launch and price the RegS/144A transaction in the near future, subject to market conditions. (Reporting by John Geddie, editing by Julian Baker)
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher