Finland sets initial price thoughts on 5yr dollar bond at MS+5bp
LONDON, Sept 23 (IFR) - The Republic of Finland, rated Aaa/AAA/AAA, has set initial price thoughts on its planned five-year US dollar benchmark bond at mid-swaps plus 5bp area, a banker involved said on Monday.
Barclays, Citigroup, HSBC and Societe Generale are due to price the RegS/144A transaction on Tuesday, the banker said. (Reporting By Josie Cox, editing by Julian Baker)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'