Malaysia's CIMB deputy chief leaves for Khazanah Nasional
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 23
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 23 (Reuters) - CIMB Group Holdings Bhd , Malaysia's second largest lender by assets, said on Monday its group deputy chief Charon Wardini Mokhzani has resigned with effect from Nov 4.
Charon, who is also head of investment banking and CIMB Investment Bank's chief, will be joining Khazanah Nasional Bhd , the state investment firm, as executive director in the managing director's office, according to statements by CIMB and Khazanah.
CIMB's chief Nazir Razak will assume Charon's duties for the time being, the bank added. (Reporting By Yantoultra Ngui; Editing by Miral Fahmy)
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Ukraine protesters fell Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections