Bund futures hit session high as Draghi speaks
LONDON, Sept 23
LONDON, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German Bund futures rose to a new session high on Monday after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said the bank was ready to use any instrument to keep its ultra-easy monetary policy stance.
Bund futures rose as high as 138.70, up 38 ticks on the day.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South