STXNEWS LATAM-Independent board member resigns from Brazil's MMX
July 16 (Reuters) - Brazilian iron ore mining company MMX Mineração e Metálicos SA, controlled by tycoon Eike Batista, announced the resignation of the independent member of its board of directors, Hans Jürgen Mende.
Mende had been re-elected to the board in a shareholders meeting on April 30, the company said in a statement on Monday, without giving more details about the resignation.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |