STXNEWS LATAM-Independent board member resigns from Brazil's MMX
July 16 (Reuters) - Brazilian iron ore mining company MMX Mineração e Metálicos SA, controlled by tycoon Eike Batista, announced the resignation of the independent member of its board of directors, Hans Jürgen Mende.
Mende had been re-elected to the board in a shareholders meeting on April 30, the company said in a statement on Monday, without giving more details about the resignation.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks-source |