Spain targets up to 3.5 bln euros in T-bills on Tuesday
MADRID, Sept 23
MADRID, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it would issue between 2.5 billion and 3.5 billion euros ($4.73 billion) in 3- and 9-month T-bills at auction on Tuesday.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Bitter cold, ice slam U.S. East Coast; South still freezing
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote